Samurai House
Please provide login details for the Samurai House.
Samurai House
Please provide login details for the Samurai House.
Samurai House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Samurai House. We hope you enjoy your stay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galaxy Thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bob Stryder
Admin
Admin
Bob Stryder

Galaxy Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy Thoughts   Galaxy Thoughts EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Thoughts and ideas for the Galaxy thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb3FJdRk-tI
Bob Stryder
Admin
Admin
Bob Stryder

Galaxy Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy Thoughts   Galaxy Thoughts EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello,

Some of you may know that I recently fired up a game called Chosen Space, a game that I played four to five years ago with a group of people that also post on this site. We all stopped playing at the same time for various reasons, but I never really forgot it. Now, being unemployed and looking for free things to do I decided to give it another go and see what happens.

The game itself hasn't really changed and I dropped back into it fairly quick. I even managed to get my points out of my old account which is good.

Anyway, playing the game inspired me to write a role play about it which I have started. I have since decided that I'm not going to base the RP around Chosen Space, rather to keep it as a general science fiction RP saga. Exactly how any of it pans out is up to us, I don't even know if there's an Earth or solar system yet.

As always, please get yourselves involved in anyway you want, introduce whomever you want.

It's a fresh start, a blank canvas so let creative juices be unleashed and see where we go!

Kind regards,
Bob Stryder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb3FJdRk-tI

Galaxy Thoughts
Page 1 of 1