Samurai House
Please provide login details for the Samurai House.
Samurai House
Please provide login details for the Samurai House.
Samurai House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Samurai House. We hope you enjoy your stay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To explain Garge.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VonEhrhardt
Kenin
Kenin
VonEhrhardt

To explain Garge. Empty
PostSubject: To explain Garge.   To explain Garge. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:04 am

To sum up the quandry of the George/Garge person in the Samurai Adventures, I need only to say one thing: Verse Drive. It's creation will be explained in more detail in the Federation stories, what it does I will explain here. The Verse Drive is a time machine/jump space/whatever all in one. What does it do? Good question, one that I, George Ehrhardt(also explained in Federation stories), intend to find out. Or at least I hoped. I created the machine, in hoping it would allow me to travel bewteen all the dimensions of, well, me. I better explain this too. Ever since I was young, it occured to me that in the stories I share with my brother, all the elements that affected our stories where things that effected us in real life. We had medievil battles, commanded massive fleets against the Empire of Star Wars, and so on. I wondered how we could make this work into the stories so that it made sense that all these things existed, and all at the same time. Well, I had it, and it was, or is, the basis of the Verse Drive. All these things existed, because I believed them to exist, and I could only believe in things that could exist. I cannot believe in something outside of the realm of my understanding. Things can only out a certain set of way before our brain can't understand it. I won't try to explain further now, just message me if you still don't get it. Well, after I built it, I wanted to try it, because until you try, you don't know what it will do. And I really didn't know what it would, not in practice. I know, hypothetcally, that it would allow me to go anywhere I thought of, any when, that I had ever come up with in my own imagination. The possiblities where endless. I could live a hundred different lives, travel to otherwise non exsitent places! And they would be REAL! So I built it, and installed in myself my most valuable invention, Garge. Garge is my A.I., designed based on my own personality traits, a full of my more raw data and information than I could ever carry. I installed in him every bit of information I would find vaulable in my travels, and strictly told him he was to protect and guide me as I needed it. Thus prepared, I hooked myself up to the machine(my first gamble, because I wasnt enterily certain if the machine would move, or if I would. or well, you get the idea)and had the system start at on a timer. I was ready for the adventure(s) of a life time! But something about the journey went wrong, so wrong....my connection to Garge became unstable. And I had forgotten to figure out how I was supposed to get back, a even more impossible job without Garge! So now, I'm stuck, hopping from verse to verse, hoping to land back home. Or am I split into a million me's. hopeing to come back together? I don't know, and everywhere I stop, I can't rember...not even who I am! So lost...so lost.....
Back to top Go down

To explain Garge.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Samurai House :: The Courtyard :: Role Play-
Jump to: